A woman’s wardrobe is something close to Pandora’s Box…stacked with a multitude of merchandise, some hung, some piled and some neatly stored away in the drawers. It’s like entering into a magical world, where you see all sorts of wondrous things. Every girl has just one nightmare which is a complete paradox in itself: she never has enough space in the wardrobe…nor does she EVER have anything to wear!!! Oh! The travails of being a girl! And is the pretty little number in white. White skirts are a classic, they are never out of fashion, whether it’s a plain, ditzy number in cambric, or the much loved denim, or ruched and ruffled, pleated or layered, wear them as wraps, go for the maxi, or the ankle length, White skirts are definitely here to stay and should definitely be a part of every girl’s ensemble.
Some styles that you must definitely own especially in the all-universal white:
- The Pencil Skirt: These skirts are usually knee length, and fitted. This number suits most body types, infact it makes a great formal wear and something that you would love to don to work teamed with blousons or blazers.
- Pleated skirts: These look lovely, whether u wear them short, ankle or even full length, like a gypsy cut. They are sporty and fun, and definitely very alluring. Team them up with a halter or a camisole top.
- Maxi skirt: A roughed out denim button down shirt, with a white maxi would totally nail the summer look. The Maxi length is very popular, it’s chic and floaty and perfect for a luncheon date.
- Mini skirt: The list would be incomplete without the ‘Mini Skirt’. Whenever in confusion, head straight to this teeny-tiny number, and you can team it up with almost any top and end up looking gorgeous.
- Circle Skirt: A style that has made a comeback from the 1950’s, it’s a full skirt, flowing and flared. It’s best teamed with a body fitted knit top to bring out the voluptuousness of the skirt.
- Boho Skirt: it’s the quaint gypsy number that has a bewitching allure to it. It spans the entire body length, with slits, without and sometimes a slit starting from mid thigh making it edgier and sexier.
- A-Line Skirt: the A line skirt emphasizes the waist and camouflages the hips making it a favorite for women of all sizes. A neat little number in white is a must have.
- Asymmetrical Skirts: layered, flowing and asymmetrical…they are your go-to’s for a summer picnic with the family.
- Wrap Skirts: they are funky and uber-chic. A wrap in white definitely goes a long way to put u high up on the fashion radar.
So don’t hold back that impulse any further, because it would be but a sin, not to indulge in these white classics.